Friday, December 5, 2008

Guess the Year...

Here is another funny Christmas picture for your amusement! This was our "red long-underwear" year! I was 7 months pregnant with Emmie. What year was it?

7 comments:

The BC Fam said...

2001 baby! I was 8 months pregnant w/Ember, I'll try and dig up our picture from that Christmas.

Jen and Kent said...

2002??? I might be way off!! I love that Dave just goes with the flow. I could never have gotten Kent in a pair of jammies for pics...too cute!!

Archuletas said...

How cute you all are in your long red underwear. I will guess it was
2001.

Fleming Family said...

I'm thinking 2000...trying to figure out how old Bronson is, since he's about the same age as Kaleb.

Katie said...

Okay, seriously I don't know anyone who looks the same year after year! You always looks so cute!!!! You don't age one bit!

I guess 2000?

Barb Elder said...

I don't know but it is soooo cute!

Kelly said...

Remember when Dave had hair???? I guess 2001.