How long do you think I'll be able to get the kids to do the picture with Santa? Maddie will be 16 next month but I think she has a few more years in her :)
This was today...

This was 7 years ago!

PS - Emmie didn't do this willingly - I had to bribe her with a "prize". But, she did realize that it wasn't as scary as she thought!

3 comments:
They grow up to fast. You will be missing those days. You are such a good mom, and Maddie is very good to be having her picture with Santa. You are lucky!
I need to go get a picture of Charlie with Santa. I have just been putting it off because I do not know how he will react. Last year he did great, I'm just not sure if we will have the same luck. Jessie was there to help him not cry! Oh how I miss her wonderful ways with Charlie.
That was a great Santa those 7 years ago! I think he was the best one I've ever seen! That was the year Tyler was freaking out with Santa, too! I think he was my only one that cried with Santa, all the rest did great! I can't believe how much Talbie and Emmie look like each other! They are so cute!
Post a Comment