This morning we got to attend the open house of the new Draper Utah Temple. I made reservations on the internet a month or so ago and it was such a great experience. Things really worked out well because when I made the reservations, I did it for the first session at 8:00am because I didn't want Dave to miss work or the kids too much school. Well, come to find out - I had made reservations on the same day they were out of school.I think if I had known this ahead of time, I would have made the reservations for a little later in the morning/afternoon but I'm actually glad it worked out this way. We were the first ones at the church (where you begin the tour) and the first ones through the temple today! I have been to open houses in the past where you wait and wait in the line of tents before you get into the temple. We could go at our own pace today and it was nice to be able to explain things to the kids as we went along.
If you haven't set up a time to see this beautiful temple, do it today! CLICK HERE

3 comments:
Darnit! We still haven't gone. We need to though!!!
Wonderful! We are going Feb. 24th can't wait.
You are so lucky to have so many temples so close!!! Maybe one day we'll get one in Austin! I'm grateful we at least have the San Antonio!!
Looks like you had a nice holiday break!!I am so behind on my blogs....there's no hope of ever catching up...especially on my own. :)
Post a Comment