I'm mad about the picture I got of her because I choose a bad background to take the picture and you can't see the dress very well. Grandma Knowles made this dress for Megan (Maddie's cousin) a few years ago for Prom. She spent HOURS making it and it was fun for Maddie to get a chance to wear it.
This is the only picture I got too because the dance is a girl's choice dance so her friend picked her up and then they went to get their dates. I'll have to post the dance picture when she gets it.
At least she got ready at our house and I was able to help her do that. I remember my first date and it was also a girl's choice dance. I went to my friend's house to get ready and then we left from there to pick up our dates. My parents didn't even get to see me until after it was all over!
P.S. Don't you love the bracelets? She bought fancy jewelery to wear but refused to cut off her other bracelets. I guess they added a "splash of color!"

4 comments:
She looks gorgeous! It has begun! Hope she had a great time!
Very beautiful, can't wait for real pictures, with boy. love mom
She is a beautiful girl. It is so fun to see your little girl grow up enjoy.
you can still see how beautiful the dress is! and she looks beautiful too! how fun! love you guys!
Post a Comment