Getting ready to start their segment after the commercial break
This is everyone that came to see them. Notice Sommer blending in with the hosts on the front row. You're so dang cute Sommer! Brittany was taking the picture because she refuses to be photographed right now since she's pregnant. I need to get a good picture of her so she can look back on it and realize how good she looks!

7 comments:
How fun is that!?! That's a great opportunity for your friends' business.
Looks like fun. You also blend in on the front row. I want to see Brittany. How far along is she.
Barb, Brittany is due on my birthday - March 24th! I'm excited!!
How fun! I'm so happy that Jenn has finally got this going strong! Next time I'm in Utah I'd like to go to a taping.
What a fun time! Brittany is so funny. She DOES look good. That girl.
That looks like fun!! I do remember Jenny Lee, I knew Andy better. I'm going to call their store and see if they will ship! That stuff is so cute!!
Is Brittany having a girl or a boy?
That must have been so fun!1 Lucky dog!
Post a Comment