Today, Brittany and I (along with our friends) are going to be in the audience of "Good Things Utah" to support our good friend, Jenn Miller who is going to be ON the show. Jenn owns "Crafters Corner Metal" and many of you have made her metal projects. They are opening a new show room and having a grand opening on Saturday. This is exciting because instead of having to order things in advance, you can now go to their showroom and buy projects to make and projects that are already made! Check out their blog here for more information.Watch for us in the audience today :)

4 comments:
I miss that show! Haven't you guys already been on it a few times. YOu are seriously die hard fans!
I saw you guys in the audience and you looked hot! :)It was fun to see Jenn's business on there--she did a good job. I'm so happy for her.
That stuff is so cute! I need some here...do they ship?
aw man i missed it! i think it's so great that you and brittany are such good friends. it makes me miss my sister!
Post a Comment