Saturday, January 24, 2009

Has Anyone Seen This Quarter?

Since 1999 these state quarters have been coming out. They release 4-5 of them a year. In 2000 or 2001, my parents gave each of my kids the big collector's book to store the quarters in as they were released.
Well, it has been a long 7 years for me, collecting all these stinkin quarters! Finally, at the end of 2008 the last quarter (Hawaii) was released but I can't find one ANYWHERE! I have looked and looked at every quarter I've had in my possession since it was released in November. My dad does have AN ENTIRE ROLL of them but, the banker in him didn't want to take any away from the roll. He said he would IF I couldn't find one and I don't think I've looked hard enough yet to justify the demise of a perfect roll of "Hawaii" quarters!

So - I plead with any of you out there...if you find one (we actually need 3 for all the books) - I will happily pay you for it! I'm so close to finally finishing these collections - I can taste it!

Just keep an eye out for me - Thanks!

(Caleen - how have you guys done with your collecting?)

8 comments:

Stacy said...

My mom has been collecting all of those quarters too. I will have to ask her if she has found Hawaii yet. I will keep my eye open for you!

The BC Fam said...

We've got them all-Bret has just done 1 instead of all 4 kids doing it (they weren't very interested) but they love looking at the one Bret put together. I'll see if he has an extra Hawaii and mail it to you :)

Julie Baldwin said...

How many do you need? My mom has a few?

bulkleybunch said...

you nerd! just break into your dad's house and steal them!! :)

Barb Elder said...

Just tagged you check my blog.

Tropicanna said...

I've only seen a couple of the Hawaii ones (but I think they're cool). I'll keep my eyes open for you!

Hacking it up said...

My mom has been sending them to my kids. She told me she's got the Hawaii one for us! Don't steal it from her...I'll tell her to look out for one for you!

Aloha said...

I have the Hawaii ones and the first for 2008 but I am missing some of the middle states for the year.....If I find anymore of any of them I will share with you!