Friday, January 30, 2009

My Own Darn Fault!

I knew when I bought this air soft gun for Bronson for Christmas, he'd have fun with it. That's why I went back to the store and bought one for Dave before Christmas so they wouldn't fight over it!
I also knew when I bought these extra "pellets" for Bronson, that I'd be sorry!

And I am! He has had more fun with the gun but I have NOT HAD FUN vacuuming and cleaning up the millions of these things I find all over the house and his room. I should have taken a picture of what I cleaned up in his room today but I was too mad! I'm amazed there are any left in the container but to tell you the truth, it doesn't look like any are gone! We've only just begun!!

3 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

same gun, same pellets, not same problem!!! RULE: you may only shoot that annoying gun outside and away from anything living! if the gun is even so much as pointed in the house, GONE!!!!! come on kel, be a mean mom like me! :)

Kellie said...

I actually am a mean mom! Our problem is that he spills them as he loads his gun and doesn't think about picking them up. In fact, I think he thinks about it and then decides it would be easier to spread them around all over to make them not as noticeable!

Snarr mama said...

I'm feeling a bit lucky right about now to have only girls...so far. We'll see if I'm eating my words in about ten years!