The party was a huge success last night but we all woke up feeling a little beat up! Dave was showing off a little too much last night and trying to keep up with the teenagers and woke up with a backache. Talbie fell last night and thinks she bruised her tail bone. Emmie woke up in the middle of the night with double ear infections and Bronson was complaining of his arm hurting last night from a literal "run in" with another guy last night (where he landed on Bronson's arm) and this morning he has a stress fracture in his arm. We're hoping the wrap will work for him and we won't have to go get a cast put on. Good times!!
The above picture was taken this morning before going to the doctor. We put a "make-shift" splint on it with an ankle brace :) You never know when Bronson is faking it or not so we wanted to be sure before we raced off to the ER last night.

3 comments:
Poor Bronson, Ouch!
Holy cow! I guess Maddie's BDay will be really memorable for everyone! Hope you all start feeling better quick.
Bronson, Sorry about your fall. It was so fun to watch, and we almost died laughing at, You Brock, Talbie, Logan, Maddie, Emmie ect. I am just glad that grandpa wouldn't let me put on skates and, I wouldn't let grandpa. I am sure we would be dead today. It was a veryt fun party. Love grandma.
Post a Comment