Saw this movie last night with my mom, dad, Brittany, Maddie, and Talbie. It was cute and I found myself laughing hard at some parts. I love it when cute shows like this come out rated PG so I can go see then with my girls without having to see them first. The next one on our list is "Confessions of a Shopaholic!"Thanks dad for always taking us to the "chick flicks!" Dave thanks you too :)

2 comments:
I can't wait to see this movie!
I was going to let you know, I work for Utah Valley University and we are hosting a tubing event at Soldier Hollow on Friday, February 6 from 8-10 pm. Usually tickets are $19 per person. But, we are selling them $8 per person or 2 for $15. If you and your family/friends want to come, let me know and I can hold some for tickets for you. We have a limited amount. You can call me at 435-671-0676 if you are interested!
Hope you have a great day!
i loved the movie and the best was seeing you guys there! i LOVE your family! so supportive, fun, giving, happy, and on and on. . . !!! happy birthday to maddie tomorrow! thanks for supporting her and odc. it was fun chatting with ya this morning! :)
Post a Comment