Today was our monthly RS temple group. We started this group a few months ago but we haven't had a great turn out. Today it was me and my friend, JoLyn (the RS Pres.) We had a great time together and I have enjoyed heading up this group because I can meet my goal of attending the temple, at least once a month. I hope we start having more people come. It's always fun to go with friends!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

3 comments:
Every month I think I will go on the temple trip with you and every month I have an excuse. My loss - the Temple is great.
We have been doing the RS temple day for about 8 months now. We go to Provo Temple because it is closer hoping to get more sisters. Most months we don't have a great turn out either. It is usually a few of the RS presidency members. But some months we have had around 8 sisters. Some months Jessie goes with me. We just keep trying. I love the Temple. Prove is my favorite.
In the last few wards we have been in we have tried this too but there never seems to be a good attendence either. I think we all get too busy with stuff. I have always thought it was a good idea to set a temple day for the sisters though. Hopefully more sisters will start coming because it is more fun that way.
Post a Comment