Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oral Surgery

Today Talbie had to have some oral surgery done at Dr. Crawford's. She had all her teeth in on the top of her mouth except for one stubborn one that won't come down so they had to expose it and attach a brace to it so it could come down into place. She also had to have her very last baby tooth (molar) pulled. Talbie only lost 4 of her baby teeth by herself and the rest had to be pulled to make room for orthodontics!

Here is a before shot. I didn't get an after shot because she was too groggy afterwards. It went well and she's enjoyed her yogurt and ice cream all day today.

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

My heart goes out to her. I had to have SOOO many teeth pulled. My mouth is so small. I only have 24 teeth. I think most people have more than that.

The BC Fam said...

I think you are going to have to have your camera surgically removed, Kel! I never take mine, I need to put it in my car-you catch every moment, good job! :)