Sunday, March 29, 2009

The "Answer"

I forgot to post Maddie's answer to her prom date...

After much deliberation (and me getting fuming mad at her!) we helped her answer him last week. She got a big bouquet of balloons and wrote "Yes" on them. Then we got the kite string and tied the balloons to it...


She wrote "Pull Me" on the kite string...


And we sent Dave up to the door where he let the balloons go - as high as the kite string would take them. He rang the doorbell and ran! It turned out really cute!

And by the way...


She passed her driving test last week too! She's getting her license on Monday but won't be driving until her Personal Progress is done - and that's even close!

I'M SCARED :<(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a cute idea! And congrats to Maddie on passing her road test!!!

**Thats a great idea about the personal progress, I never thought about that! Good one for me to remember!

Barb Elder said...

How fun! Sixteen is great!! Now Maddie can drive herself to dance Yea!!

Julie Baldwin said...

That is how I got asked to Prom. He had tied clues all the way up the string and his name was at the very top with the balloons.

Shea said...

I like the "real" story behind the prom answer (the one you told me at brittany's!). :) glad she passed her driving test--it took me 3 times. i was a loser! :)

Unknown said...

So fun!! Dang, I really missed out on the whole dating and dances thing in highschool! Boo! Oh my gosh I am so so terrified for peyton to drive!