A few weekends ago, Maddie auditioned for BYU's Summer Advanced/Intensive Ballet Workshop. She was pretty nervous about it but auditioning is such great experience, even if you don't end up getting what you've tried for.
But - we got a letter today from BYU and she was accepted. It's for 2 weeks this summer and luckily she lives locally or the cost would be a lot more than it already is. Now we just have to come up with the $625 to send her. She needs a job!
congrats maddie!!!! that is so exciting. i'm not surprised though, she is a beautiful dancer!! if you find a place giving out money, send some my way! good luck! :)
Wow, that's awesome! How wonderful for her to have something she is so passionate about! Good luck to Maddie in learning and improving all she can during the Workshop!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 comments:
That's so great! What a neat experience that will be for her. Congrats Maddie!
How cool Congrats! Did Johnny finally get the pictures to Maddie?
Congrats Maddie!!! That's very exciting!
Maddie, talk to grandpa. He is always good for a sad story. He loves you so much and maybe he will hire you or pay your way. Love Grandma
What a talent...Congrats to Maddie! I'll bet you are such a proud mom!! Way to go
Alison - Johnny did get the pictures to Maddie and they turned out so great. I'd post them on the blog if I couldn't get away with it!
So exciting! Congratulations to her--she is so grown up already!
congrats maddie!!!! that is so exciting. i'm not surprised though, she is a beautiful dancer!! if you find a place giving out money, send some my way! good luck! :)
Wow, that's awesome! How wonderful for her to have something she is so passionate about! Good luck to Maddie in learning and improving all she can during the Workshop!
Way to go Maddie!! You are a beautiful dancer!
Congratulations Maddie! I forgot to congratulate you last night. Every time I watch the Cougarettes perform I think of you. I'm sure you'll love it!
this is maddie my thumbs usually arnt sticking out like that i promise... so ugly
Post a Comment