Monday, March 30, 2009

A Happy Sight

A happy sight to me is when the kids are doing the dishes after our big Sunday dinner.

Notice to frowns on Maddie and Talbie's faces. They end up doing most of the work! Oh well :) I remember when I was a kid, my mom had a "job wheel" that we would spin to decide what job you had to do. Somehow - "put dishes in dishwasher" always landed on my name. I never got "wipe off counters" or "sweep floor." I guess that's the plight of an oldest child!

The roasting pan is still sitting in the kitchen sink as I write this (Monday morning!) I guess I'm doing that one!

2 comments:

Snarr mama said...

How nice! I can't wait until my girls are old enough to load the dishwasher. Gotta LOVE our dishwashers!

Kellie said...

great mom now we know what you say about us behind our backs.




Talbie