"Braden, Lincoln, or Boston" Clark Heal
Our little St. Patty's Day baby
7 lb 10 oz
(he would have been 7 lb 11 oz but he peed all over the doctor when he came out!)
UPDATE: I JUST READ BRITTANY'S BLOG AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S
BOSTON CLARK HEAL!
Me - the proud aunt! I've been so lucky to be in the delivery room with each of Brittany's 4 boys. I feel like I've been able to bond with each of them because of this (and because I'm their 2nd mother since they live behind us). I was the 3rd person to hold him :) I tried to be 2nd but Jared thought he needed a turn!

5 comments:
oh how beautiful!! Caroline is a St. Patrick's baby too! She thinks she's a leprechaun haha!
Congrats to Brittany. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Boston. I know a Boston and he is a way cute little boy.
So cute. How fun! You get all the enjoyment of a new baby to love, and none of the sleepless nights!
Congrats to being new Auntie! I am happy for Brittany to finally have her #4 boy! She looks great with all 4 boys doesnt she!
Congrats!! It's baby time apparently!
Post a Comment