Monday, March 30, 2009

Monsters vs Aliens

We took the kids to this movie tonight for FHE and brought Brittany's boys with us too. The kids really enjoyed it - especially because it was in 3D!

I always forget and feel bad when I bring Dave to a 3D movie because you need 2 eyes to see in 3D! Dave only has 1 - so he doesn't get the full effect. He did wear the glasses though so the movie wasn't a big blur!

My favorite line from the movie was when B.O.B. says...
"I think that jello gave me a fake phone number!"

Or the tagline from the movie...
"Oooze going to save us?"

1 comment:

The Boulter Family said...

I have been wanting to take Charlie but did not want to go because I hate spending money on tickets and finding out the movie is terrible.
It is good to know you liked it; I will have to take Charlie.