She's of course going to say yes - but we need some ideas! What are some cute ways to answer someone? We've come up with a few but need some more ideas - Help!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

6 comments:
My little sister gave a T-shirt with Yes and No written all over it. The one Yes was written in permanent marker, the others were written with washable marker. Give them a note that says: "Wash me"
One thing a guy did to answer me that I thought was cute was that he got me a box of Honey Comb and a note that said, "Honey, comb your hair cause we're going to PROM!"
I've also heard of something cute where the girl got pink balloons and made them into pigs and had a note that said, "I'll go to Prom with you when pigs fly!"
Or you could write something or put something on his car if he has one..
Or you could always do the old scavenger hunt around the city with clues and a YES somehow at the end.
Okay, enough of my ideas...
That's so fun about Rachel Bilson! I should have had you with me so I could have gotten a picture!
I was looking for ideas on the Internet and there was a web site with cute ideas(I just googled modest, fun, cute ways to say yes to prom):
So, my boyfriend asked me in the CUTEST way possible. He had this cute little boy come to the door all dressed up in a tux and holding a ton of roses. the little boy handed me the roses and a note that said "Someone wants to go to Homecoming with you! Look in the roses to find out who it is!" and there was a ribbon tied around the roses and his name was on it :) You could do that but instead on the note say something like "Look in the roses to find the answer!" and say yes on the ribbon or something.
ok well my friend did this.... we take seminary and we sing a song when we first enter the class. while the guy was playin the song on the piano the class sang the verse that she wrote saying she would love to go with him to prom.
it was the cutest!
more ideas at http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf428271.tip.html
Sounds fun, tell us what you decide!!
I answered somebody once by saying "you'll find your answer in the flour" and giving them a big bag of flower, but no answer in it, and then the next day gave a flower with yes tied to it that said oops wrong type of flower!
or once I had the office lady take a pair of batman underwear into the classroom he was in that had a note on them saying -I'll be "brief" yes!-
there are a million more we did, my mom would probably remember!
Chase just asked someone to prom, he put his name in a bag of ice and a note on the outside that said, "It would be cool if you would go to prom with me." She answered with a note with a razor attached and said, "Chase, we will definately look SHARP at prom." I say google it and tweak them to go your way!!
She could give him a dozen doughnuts and say "12 reasons I would love to go to the prom with you" and put a reason on each doughnut somehow.
Post a Comment