But, something happened on Saturday that has never happened before in Dave and I's 18 years of marriage... He surprised me! He had some of our dearest friends meet us at "The Dock of the Bay" up Provo Canyon for dinner. I was so surprised and I still didn't catch on to anything when our friend, Wayne insisted on driving (because their present was in their car) and he used the excuse that "Dave drives too slow!" That was the first time I'd heard those words used together in a sentence - "Dave" and "Drives too slow!"
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

15 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kellie! What a sweet husband you have. I can't believe you're 40, you're so freakin' old! hahaha
Hope you have a good day! It was fun helping out Dave with the surprise! hee hee.
Happy Birthday Kellie! The closer I get the more I realize that 40 really isn't that old. I'm not sure what "old" is anymore. I'm glad Dave was able to surprise you once in 18 years! That is awesome!
Happy Birthday! I hear ya 40 is just around the corner for both Nathan and I. It is weird. Josiah and you have the same birthday. It think we knew that already. Hope you have a great day.
Happy Birthday Kelly!
Happy Birthday! Man, the big 4-0! You really are getting up there. Good thing you could still pass for looking 20. Glad you had a good one!
Happy Birthday! It was so fun to see you the other night! You look great and I can't believe you are 40--that means I am getting older too! Where does the time go? I hope you had a great time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a fun surprise, and to celebrate with people you care about. And you don't even look close to being 40.
Happy Happy Birthday Kellie Dear! I hope that you have a fantastic Birthday!!!
Happy birthday Kellie. You will love 40! You look great. I wish I could of come sooner. You look like you have a great group of friends. Love ya!
Looks like fun, what a nice husband!
Happy happy day! I hope it is wonderful. You seriously couldn't pass for 40.
Glad you had a great time! :0) Cant wait to get me some "Affrim" underpants! I still cant believe you are 40!
kellie!!! you are OLD OLD OLD!!!! :) looks like you had a great birthday, that's awesome that dave pulled off the surprise. love ya granny!
Happy Birthday, it looks like you had a great birthday suprise. Love you
HAHAHA That's hilarious!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment