Saturday, April 25, 2009

Maddie's Prom

It has been a busy week for Maddie with her Dance concerts the past 2 nights, Prom, and then she has another dance recital next weekend with her studio. I feel like I'm totally neglecting the other kids and blogging about them but they will catch up with her business!

This is a picture of Maddie before her date, Taylor arrived. I think the sleeves we made turned out really cute and I think the dress is much cuter with them.


This is Maddie being mad from all Dave's teasing!

Pinning (or trying) on the flower

Maddie getting her coursage

Maddie and Taylor together

Leaving for the fun evening! Taylor drove an awesome "ride" today that made it fun. I think he bought it just for prom! (Actually I think it was his dad's :) They went and played games earlier in the day because their original plans for biking (bicycles built for 2) up the canyon got rained out.

Sweet car! Taylor is such a gentleman and we have really grown to love him since we met him a few months ago. We've been spoiled parents because the dates Maddie has been on have been such great guys. We haven't had to worry an bit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is so pretty! Nice job on the sleeves!

Leslie said...

Maddie looks so pretty in that dress. You did a great job with the dress.

Barb Elder said...

Beautiful. How much fun for Maddie and you!!

Julie Baldwin said...

It's a toss up which I like better, the way cute dress or the awesome car. Way to go on the sleeves, they look amazing!

Pat said...

I am so glad you were able to get these shots. Dad has some but of course they are on his phone. I will see if Dustin can download fron his phone,

bulkleybunch said...

maddie is stunning! you guys make beautiful kids that's for sure!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! Look at that car! That is a sweet ride to trust your teenager with. LUCKY. Oh and can I just give you a big fat thank you
None of the lds girls in my town wore modest dresses and I was so teased about it. In fact two weeks ago there were half a billion prom goers in slc and out of a group of like 30 we saw only one girl with a modest dress. It was like me again!! haha

Hacking it up said...

so pretty! I can't get over how much she looks like you!!!--lucky girl! :)