I couldn't post this with the earlier post about the stitched hand-prints I made for Brittany because I had a little more self control and I waited to give my mom her Mother's Day present. My dad took us all to the "Brick Oven" for lunch today and we decided to give her our gifts then.
This was a little more difficult to make than the embroidery hoops. Also, it was a little more difficult getting the hand prints. I called my sister-in-law, Caleen in Texas and she mailed me Markelle, Chase, Aiden, and Ember's. Cody and Kali also had to mail Ally's to me because they live in Sandy. I loved how it turned out and it freezes time a little bit to see how the grandkids have grown.
Grandma getting ready to open the present.


She liked it :)


Brittany gave her a beautiful necklace and a priceless frame with all 4 of her boy's blessing pictures in it.

The beautiful flowers Cody and Kali gave her.

Cody and Ally - I post this picture to show you Bronson. Notice Logan in the above pictures too. These boys live with headphones in their ears. I had to get mad at Bronson and make him put them away and socialize!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. We sure love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment