Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Tooth Fairy?

I told you that Emmie lost her tooth at school on Thursday. She lost the tooth at recess and told her that we needed to write a note to the tooth fairy and tell her that so she would still leave her a dollar for losing her tooth. She said, "OK" but ran off to play.

I didn't think anything else about it because she didn't say anything more about it. Friday morning I remembered and I said, "Emmie, we forgot to write the note to the tooth fairy." She said, "Oh yeah." She really didn't seem to care.

It's now Sunday morning and she's never brought it up again. I guess she's not interested in the tooth fairy! She's a huge believer in fairies because she is a huge fan of Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. I don't know what her deal is? Maybe her big brother has said something to her - I'll have to investigate.

Friday night was the "Father and Sons" so we went to dinner with my parents. Grandpa gave her a lucky 2-dollar bill. She was very happy about that!

No comments: