Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July. We didn't want to go to the "Stadium of Fire" this year so we went with Dave's family and celebrated at the BYU Training Room. Lynn and Kevin were our wonderful hosts and we ate tons of great food, the kids swam, played football out on the field, and then watched the fireworks!


Bronson, Brock, Dallin, Talbie, Logan, Emmie, and Maddie
Ben and Logan
Emmie, Brock, and Bronson in the hot tub
Dave and baby Boston (notice Kevin in the poster behind Boston's head. He's a star :)
Ben and Emmie eating in Uncle Kevin's office
Working off all the snacks


Marianne brought a drawing book and she and Dave spent most of their time drawing
Emmie and all the boys playing football!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Kellie, I am so glad that you are so quick to post. I keep worring about my blog, I now have the pictures off my camera. Now I need Dustin to help me. Love mom