Friday, August 28, 2009

Congrats to Talbie!


Talbie has spent the past 3 days (one day voice auditions, second day dance auditions, third day call-backs) auditioning for the school play "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!" She called me when she got to school today and said she had made it!

I'm so excited for her because her passion is singing and being in plays! I'm not sure when the performances will be but we'll let you know as soon as we find out :)

5 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Yay Talbie! She'll do so great! Wish we could be there to see her perform, "Break A Leg" Talbie!

Archuletas said...

You have such amazingly talented kids. That says a lot about their parents.

Kelly said...

Congratulations Talbie! this is one of my favorite musicals, let us know, I'd love to come.

Julie Baldwin said...

What part will she be playing?

Josie said...

shes a dancer in the chorus, and the date is November 5-11 at 7:00