She was looking forward to today because it's the Homecoming dance. She went with Matt who has been a friend and neighbor for 13 years. We love Matt and his family. They also went with a huge group of friends that also makes it so fun. I hope they are having a great time!
This is Maddie and Matt leaving this morning for breakfast and their "day date" of riding bikes and hiking up the canyon

5 comments:
Cool dress. Where did she get it. She is so creative.
um, I was going to leave the same comment as Jessie. I seriously love the dress.
Love the dress!
For those that asked...Maddie found her dress in January at Kalidescoope at the Riverwoods. She bought it with birthday money from grandpa and saved it for 9 months to wear to Homecoming. It was a great find!
She is just so darling. And getting so grown up! And I love that she went with Matt. I love that kid, too. Fun fun.
Post a Comment