Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Bronson

This handsome guy is turning 11 years old today!

We sure love Bronson and we're so glad he's a part of our family.
He lucked out because there's no school today so we have a full day
of partying ahead of us!


First thing on the list is going to see Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D. Those movies have been his obsession since he was a baby. I still remember the day we took him to see Toy Story 2 at the movie theater. The Sheriff's Department was having a family Christmas party that day and rented out the theater. He had just turned 1 and he couldn't contain his excitement!

Isn't this a cute picture of Bronson and Talbie? I had to throw this one in!

7 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boy. Geoff love Toy story and I think he still does. Boys are so fun!!

Pat said...

Happy Birthday Bub, Hope all your dreams come true. Always shoot for the stars and don't give up on thoes dreams. Love Gramdma

Archuletas said...

Such a cute boy you have. Hope all your birthday plans are great fun.

Jared Heal said...

It funny how fast they change. What fun pictures

The BC Fam said...

Such cute pics! Happy Birthday Bronson! We miss you, the boys sure wish you were closer to hang with them!

The Boulter Family said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! I hope he has a wonderful birthday and enjoys Toy Story 2!

Camille said...

Stop it - that first pictures is just exactly how I was thinking of him - he can't possibly be eleven? and while we're at it: Matt Jackson is dating? That just can't be happening either! Isn't he only eleven?