Today it was brought to my attention that Maddie is mentioned in the newspaper today!
CLICK HERE
Read under the "Orem-Lehi" section and it talks about her int he Dance Company. Thanks Elena for telling me about this!
PS - I wish I had a video of this great dance to show you, but I don't :(
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

5 comments:
hey, the link doesn't work (there are 2 http://'s). It sounds like she made the game worth watching--very cool!
Thanks Shea - I fixed the link!
Sorry I missed the game. But I love the half time and watching your girl dance. So fun!
Right on Maddie!!!
maddie is such a great performer, i can see why she caught the attention of the journalist! she's gorgeous and i absolutely love her to death!
Post a Comment