Very cute!I know this is weird on my part, but I wish the schools would use the same place so the backgrounds all matched. Told you, I'm weird!
Wow those did all turn out good! It helpshaving cute kiddos!
Andrea - I was thinking the same thing. The lighting is all different and I'm OCD and like the pictures to look the same on my wall :)
such cute kids! It's fun to see how they change each year! I agree with both of you and the background thing...it drives me nuts...
So cute, Kellie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute!
I know this is weird on my part, but I wish the schools would use the same place so the backgrounds all matched. Told you, I'm weird!
Wow those did all turn out good! It helpshaving cute kiddos!
Andrea - I was thinking the same thing. The lighting is all different and I'm OCD and like the pictures to look the same on my wall :)
such cute kids! It's fun to see how they change each year! I agree with both of you and the background thing...it drives me nuts...
So cute, Kellie.
Post a Comment