Thursday, October 22, 2009

Talbie's Costumes

When Talbie wanted to audition for the school play (Joseph and the Amazing Techicolor Dreamcoat), I had no idea what I was in for! It's been a project getting all her costumes made and now we are at the fun stage of sitting back and waiting for the performance (around the first week of November!)

Her "Canaan" Costume

"Slave" costume

"Mega Mix" costume. I'm still not sure where this fits into the play but I believe it's the finale. Each student was assigned a "character" and Talbie is supposed to be someone getting their hair done. Everyone's costumes have to be black, white, and metallic silver.

The "Egyptian" costume. Our favorite! (not hemmed yet in these pictures for those of you taking a closer look :)

5 comments:

Pat said...

I didn't know you were that good at making costumes. That is great.

The Boulter Family said...

fabulous costumes!!!! Hey you have Halloween lined up for the next couple of years!
You are so talented Kelli!

Hacking it up said...

wow girl! You've been busy!! Looks like it's going to be a great production!! Good job!!

Aloha said...

I am exhausted just looking at the pictures. I only had to do one. Although I did a second because we thought we needed it...That made me a bit angry. I spent a lot of money on the one they didn't use....

Leslie said...

Those costumes are impressive. Great job. It would be fun to see the play.