I put the Christmas decorations up on Monday but we haven't
decorated the Christmas Tree
yet because we haven't had a night that
everyone was home.
Last night Bronson was busy making me an ornament.
He was telling me different things about it but I have to admit
that I wasn't paying that close of
attention to him :(
Today I saw this lone ornament on the tree.
I LOVE IT!
decorated the Christmas Tree
yet because we haven't had a night that
everyone was home.
Last night Bronson was busy making me an ornament.
He was telling me different things about it but I have to admit
that I wasn't paying that close of
attention to him :(
Today I saw this lone ornament on the tree.
I LOVE IT!
Bronson found 4 pennies with the years 1993, 1996, 1998, and 2002 on them.
(the years the kids were all born).
Then he spent an hour or so out in the garage hammering holes in the top
of the pennies.
Then found some silver pipe cleaner and finished the ornament.
Isn't he a sweet boy?
(click on the picture to see the details :)

6 comments:
What a sweet and clever boy!!
That's a great idea that I may have to copy. Of course it won't be as sweet as one of the kids making it, but so fun!
How thoughtful is he!!! What an adorable idea.
Such a precious gift; a treasure!
I just love that kid more and more. What a sweet and thoughtful boy he is!!! A treasure for sure.
What a cutie!!!...you should pay more attention to him...heehee ;)
Post a Comment