Friday, November 6, 2009

Opening Night

Last night was opening night for "Joseph, and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at Talbie's school. These kids have been SO DEVOTED and have spent 2 months practicing everyday after school until 5:30 at night. That's a 10 hour day for most of them. Through it all, Talbie never complained ONCE. That shows you how much she loves being on stage. Here are some pictures but remember I have the worst camera in the universe for long distance shots!

This is the entire cast after the 1st Act. The costumes were so impressive.

Joseph and his brothers

Here is the Egyptian number with the Pharoah. You can see Talbie pretty well in the front

Finale Egyptian scene. Didn't they do an amazing job on the costumes and scenery?

Talbie with her friends after the show.
We are going as a family again on Monday night so I will try and take some more pictures of the finale. Those costumes were really fantastic but my camera was really being a bugger by that time. I know I'm going to kicking myself in a few years that I didn't invest in a better camera while my kids were involved in things. If anyone else gets better pictures, will you email them to me :)

No comments: