Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve at my parent's house.
Before we head over, we open our new PJ's
so we can wear them all night and
Christmas morning!

The cousins (minus Boston and Ally)

The "loot"

Me and my baby! (OK he's Brittany's but I can have
him whenever I want!)

Maddie and Daddy

Grandma and Boston

"#1 Grandpa" (the hat Logan gave Grandpa)

Talbie made this sleigh for grandma

Cody helping Ally open one of her gifts

Bronson's first present - a case of V8 juice!

Talbie's "Twilight Journals"

Bronson's next gift - Grandpa's penny collection

Boston's present :)

Maddie was spoiled by grandpa this year (big shock!)
Her Christmas gift was supposed to be a ticket
to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert in
February. Then grandpa decided to buy her this too!

All the other kids got ipod touches

Dave got some itunes gift cards but the kids stole
them and spent them on Christmas day!

Dallin's money :)

crisp and new $2 dollar bills

Thank you mom and dad! We were truly spoiled
again this year and we always have so much fun at your house!!

PS - for those of you that don't know, my mom's basement
is decorated with her Santa collection
all year round!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

I remember you telling me about your moms santa collection.....so fun!
I'm thinking it sounds like a good ideas to keep this stuff up all year round.

bulkleybunch said...

no offense to my family, but sometimes i want to be in yours! especially on christmas and easter!! :) all the pics are awesome and i love that you get to have boston whenever you want. i'm sure brit loves the help and how could you not love cuddling that little guy?! love ya!

Unknown said...

Thats an amazing Santa collection. I love Santas!!