Last night we had our annual
"Knowles Family Christmas Party"
This year we held it at Grandma Knowles'
new house in Lindon. It's so nice that
we are all so close now!
"Knowles Family Christmas Party"
This year we held it at Grandma Knowles'
new house in Lindon. It's so nice that
we are all so close now!

The siblings...
Sandy, Lynn, Dave, Grandma, Marianne (missing from photo: Jeff, Raleigh, and Jennifer)








5 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful party! Marianne gave the same gifts to the Heaps family and we LOVE it!!! The water seriously heats up so fast! Perfect for COLD winter days :) Merry Christmas to you and your cute family!
You seem to be one of the few people that still blog, and I love reading about your family. You have such an adorable bunch.
I want to know about the book that Dave wrote?
I love family parties!! This is when it stinks living far away!
Looks like you had a great time. I love it when we get together as a family. We will have to do something fun for ours. Its to bad Bret won't be with us.
Post a Comment