Friday, January 29, 2010

Déjà Vu

Yesterday Talbie was digging through her closet and
discovered that I've been storing my wedding dress
in her closet and she never knew it!

First she was amazed that there were things in the
back of closet that she'd never seen before,
then she wanted to try it on.


Man it brought back memories digging the dress out.
It used to be white and now it's turned a little
off-white (which is now in style).

Talbie fell in love with it and asked if she could wear
it when she got married. I said, "Go for it!"
We'll see if she really wants to in 6-10 years :)

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

You're marrying her off young! 6 years! :) Time flies, it fits her great. Markelle wouldn't be caught dead in my wedding dress, I could see Ember liking it though, we'll have to dig it out in 5 years or so.

Hacking it up said...

I remember that dress!! I used to get mine out and try it on after I had every baby...It quit fitting after #3 :)

Camille said...

Cute - cute. I remember saying the same thing about my mom's dress when I was her age, but when the time came: A. It didn't fit B. I'd decided I didn't REALLY love it as much as I once thought - the new ones in the store really were better.
Love that you have it though for your girls to see!

The Boulter Family said...

Wow what a beautiful dress and Talbie looks so pretty! That would be fun if she did wear it for her wedding.