I just love the look of a child with only their
front tooth gone :)
Yesterday Emmie left for school without a single loose tooth!
She came home missing her front tooth.
I asked her what happened and she said that she
had bumped her mouth and it made her
tooth a little loose.
Then she said, "So I decided to just yank it out!"
Emmie is my "tom boy"
When Maddie and Talbie had a loose tooth, it was a week long ordeal
of crying and wiggling to make it come out.
I'm thankful for Emmie :)
front tooth gone :)
Yesterday Emmie left for school without a single loose tooth!
She came home missing her front tooth.
I asked her what happened and she said that she
had bumped her mouth and it made her
tooth a little loose.
Then she said, "So I decided to just yank it out!"
Emmie is my "tom boy"
When Maddie and Talbie had a loose tooth, it was a week long ordeal
of crying and wiggling to make it come out.
I'm thankful for Emmie :)

4 comments:
We like toothless grins here too. Sadie has lost so many teeth lately and a few more are about to come out. I guess we do things a little different and pull teeth out with pliers. My dad always did it that way so I took on the tradition.
Wow! Get it done Emmie! Too funny. I've seen a couple kids in my ward recently with all four top teeth missing. I've never had a kid lose them like that, and it always makes me laugh, like they are old people who forgot to stick their dentures back in! Poor things, I don't know how they can eat!
She looks so cute with her missing tooth.
adorable! i can't imagine maddie carrying on about a loose tooth-- HA!! :)
Post a Comment