Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary (#19)

Today Dave and I have been married for 19 years!

It was a week in April just like this year.
The week had been filled with very rainy days and we were afraid
that our wedding day would be the same.

But on April 30, 1991 the skies cleared
and it turned out to be a beautiful day!
Happy Anniversary Dave! I love you!!

Our first Christmas being married. I was 40 pounds thinner
and Dave had hair :)

Past Anniversary post HERE
and HERE

5 comments:

Camille said...

That looks just like Maddie sitting on a younger version of her "daddies" lap.
So cute! Thanks for sharing.

The Boulter Family said...

I can't believe that it has been 19 years!!! You guys are so awesome; congratulations!
Where was this picture taken; is it at the Heber house?
You guys look like babies...just kidding. Kellie you have not changed one bit...now Dave on the other had looks like Bronson! lol

Ben said...

That is so cute! And congrats on 19 years! You have so much to show for it too!

Ben said...

ooops! It's Lauren. (I hate when I do that!) I guess I should say Happy Anniversary again then! :)

atkernsfam said...

Happy late anniversary. I love the picture.