You know the drill...
You make a lunch for your kids to take to school and include a
cute little note on their napkin that they can read later and be
reminded that their mommy loves them :)
I loved doing that and I still do. Only now, Talbie makes the lunches about 99%
of the time. She started doing this a couple of years ago because she hated
school lunch once she got to Jr. High. She makes her own lunch now.
For the first little while after she made her own lunches, I would catch her writing
herself little "love notes" on her own napkin. So cute!
She doesn't do that anymore but she will sometimes do it if she makes a lunch
for Bronson or Emmie.
You make a lunch for your kids to take to school and include a
cute little note on their napkin that they can read later and be
reminded that their mommy loves them :)
I loved doing that and I still do. Only now, Talbie makes the lunches about 99%
of the time. She started doing this a couple of years ago because she hated
school lunch once she got to Jr. High. She makes her own lunch now.
For the first little while after she made her own lunches, I would catch her writing
herself little "love notes" on her own napkin. So cute!
She doesn't do that anymore but she will sometimes do it if she makes a lunch
for Bronson or Emmie.
Maddie RARELY brings a lunch to school. The other night she was in the mood
to make herself a lunch. Here's her bag she decorated...
I made her include the dash between "You and R" to read
You-R Special. There nothing worse than seeing something written
Your Special - drives me CRAZY!!
Then she made a note for her poor brother
I slipped a regular napkin in his lunch that day because I knew he'd
be horrified!
Check out these crazy notes that some moms made. I can't imagine making
something like this that would go straight in the garbage after they read it -
complete with homemade stickers!



2 comments:
What DON'T you do girl??? You are such a cute mom! I love that you write letters on napkins... obviously your girls do too! Way to go :)
When we first moved to Texas,The kids were nervous about starting school because they didn't know anyone, so I would send jokes for them to read to their table--it really helped them get to know the kids in their class and they were always excited about hearing what the jokes of the day were :) I even had parents stop me in the hall and ask, "Are you the mom that sends jokes?--that's awesome!" It was fun :)
Post a Comment