I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I've been blogging.
Here's to 800 more posts!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Kellie!
I still stop by now and then and check in on your cute family! I just had my blog printed (I also had been doing it for 3 years) I was worried I'd loose it all, I've printed the 1st year and it cost me $55.00 SO WORTH EVERY PENNY! Since my blog is like my journal I wanted it in print form..if you havent done it yet I'd really recommend it! I did mine at Sharebook.com (I think) I didnt research much I just dove in but was really happy with what I got!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
1 comment:
Hey Kellie!
I still stop by now and then and check in on your cute family! I just had my blog printed (I also had been doing it for 3 years) I was worried I'd loose it all, I've printed the 1st year and it cost me $55.00 SO WORTH EVERY PENNY! Since my blog is like my journal I wanted it in print form..if you havent done it yet I'd really recommend it! I did mine at Sharebook.com (I think) I didnt research much I just dove in but was really happy with what I got!
You looks well! Great family pics!
Post a Comment