Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Aprons

I've really been enjoying sewing again since I've been making
Talbie's costumes. I decided to break for a couple of days
and as I was digging through my old fabric, I came across a bunch of
Halloween fabric that I've had forever. I decided to make aprons!

These are "Trick-or-Treat" aprons and they have huge pockets
in them so you can fill it with candy as you are handing out your treats on
Halloween night!

I'm going to have lots of fun giving these out!

4 comments:

Snarr mama said...

SUPER cute! I love mine, thanks!

The Boulter Family said...

Your are so awesome!!! I LOVE my apron and I can't wait to use it!!! You are so thoughtful Kellie; thank you so very much!
p.s. start taking orders or post them on Etsy; this is so cute and clever

The Boulter Family said...

Your are so awesome!!! I LOVE my apron and I can't wait to use it!!! You are so thoughtful Kellie; thank you so very much!
p.s. start taking orders or post them on Etsy; this is so cute and clever

Borens said...

You are so cute Kellie! It's annoying to have a friend with so much talent.