Yesterday Maddie and Brittany ran their very first 10K
They did AWESOME!
This is HUGE considering 18 months ago Brittany was
in bed paralyzed after having Boston. She's come a long way~
They did AWESOME!
This is HUGE considering 18 months ago Brittany was
in bed paralyzed after having Boston. She's come a long way~
They were pretty excited. So excited that Brittany had to use the
"bathrooms" before the race.
The lines were long!
Maddie made me promise not to tell Logan where the race
was ending (I think in case she didn't make it) but she was so
glad to see him when he was there at the finish.

2 comments:
I love all the pictures. It was so much fun. Thanks for taking us up.
A huge congratulation to both Maddie and Brittany. AWESOME!
I also love, love, love Talbie's costume. You are so talented and good at everything.
Also, thanks Kellie for thinking of me at this time. You are a truly dear friend.
Post a Comment