Peter Pan opened on Thursday night!
It was so fun to finally go and see the wonderful production
that the kids have been working so hard on!
It was so fun to finally go and see the wonderful production
that the kids have been working so hard on!
Here's Talbie backstage in the "leads" dressing room ;)
The thing I like about these plays is that there is a professional
photographer that takes over 5,000 pictures and you can buy the CD
after the show ends. That's when I get the good pictures because as you all know -
My camera stinks!
This is the end bows...
Talbie with the Snarr girls. She babysits for them and they are
one of her biggest fans. We love them!

4 comments:
She did such a great job! The girls kept asking where she was when every scene started. :) They loved it!
We were there last night and it was very fun, despite the fact that it was a totally different version of Peter Pan than I'm familiar with! Mr. Halverson was awesome as Capn Hook, and I was so surprised to see Talbie revealed as Nana when it was over! Way to go guys. :)
So fun!!! And her costume turned out GREAT!!! Lots of talent over there at the Knowles house!!
Cute Talbie! You can tell she is totally in her element.
Post a Comment