For as long as I can remember, my family has gone to the
Marriott for Thanksgiving.
I know this may sound strange to many of you but as our family has
grown over the years, it's actually been a very nice tradition.
Marriott for Thanksgiving.
I know this may sound strange to many of you but as our family has
grown over the years, it's actually been a very nice tradition.
I think it all started when Maddie was a baby. We used to have Thanksgiving
with my mom's side of the family at Grandma V's house but as she got older, we
all decided to make it easier and go to the Marriott's brunch. Our side of the family has
continued this ever since.
with my mom's side of the family at Grandma V's house but as she got older, we
all decided to make it easier and go to the Marriott's brunch. Our side of the family has
continued this ever since.
Logan and Maddie are checking things out in the gift shop behind them.
(Disclaimer...you will notice Logan eating Thanksgiving dinner with us but he
and Maddie are "broken up". They decided to break up because they were spending too
much time together (but we still see him everyday - which we like :)
(I think Talbie is getting taller than Maddie, which is weird that
any of us girls would get over 5'0")
I had to pay for this picture, even though Bronson is making a face.
Bronson and Emmie are usually best buds but they fight like cats and dogs lately!


No comments:
Post a Comment