Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Parties

We've started the Christmas Season off to a great start
with some fun family parties. We had our annual "Sisters" party
that we hold every year in honor of Grandma "V" (Vivian)
This year Dena hosted the party and we played Bingo (Grandma's favorite)
ate tons of yummy food and opened presents (bingo prizes)

Sisters...Dena, Georgia, and Pat (my mom)

Maddie came this year because she's almost 18 ;)
Maddie, Brittany, Leslie (our cousin) and me.
I wish I had taken more pictures but I didn't.
We were too busy having fun I guess!


Then last night was the annual Knowles Family Christmas Party
at Grandma Knowles house.

I love family parties and I love how we grow! We are a pretty big crowd these days!

Brigham give Emmie the "tickle torture!"

Devan the Pirate :)
This girl is never seen without a sword, cape, and pirate's hat. I love it!

Sandy, Alisa, and Steven

I'm not sure what this picture is all about???

Pretty girls - our family has a lot of them :)
Lauren (Brig's fiance), Maddie, Abi, and Talbie

We all gathered around the piano to sing Christmas Carols
Here we are, each wearing a pair of Grandma's glasses.
They were a bit strong for my liking :)

Aunt Marianne gave out treats to everyone at the end of a great party!

1 comment:

The Boulter Family said...

Great pictures Kellie, you are so on top of things! I want to be like you some day!
Love Lissy