I don't know how Dave pulled this off - especially because we
weren't buying presents for each other this year and this definitely
wasn't in our Christmas budget, but
Look what he gave me today...
weren't buying presents for each other this year and this definitely
wasn't in our Christmas budget, but
Look what he gave me today...
I'm SO EXCITED! You all know how much I've hated my camera althoughit's served us well (kind of). I'm just so thrilled to be able to get better pictures
of the kids before they are grown and gone! Now I just need to figure it
all out and how to use all the different functions.
Anyone have this camera and want to give me some pointers, I'd love it!


3 comments:
Looking at your other posts, I was going to say... SOMEBODY GOT A NEW CAMERA! That's so exciting! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Check out kenrockwell.com for some great "user friendly" guides. Also, pioneerwoman.com, in her photography section has some good explanations of aperture and such. There are great books out there too. I took Nicole's photo 101 class as well, that helped me shoot in manual and explained lighting well. Mainly, just shoot, shoot, shoot and you'll get to know your camera.
So excited for you - you won't believe the difference. I have the D3000 and love it! It's a little bulky to carry around, so keep on to your old one too.
Post a Comment