I don't know about you, but I'm VERY glad school is starting
again tomorrow! 2 weeks is a very long time for some kids (Bronson in particular)
to be home.
Yesterday I was at my wits end and I LOST IT with him. I sent him to his room
and as he was walking up the stairs Dave heard him say under his breath
"When I'm 35 I'm totally out of here!"
I won't survive him that long!
again tomorrow! 2 weeks is a very long time for some kids (Bronson in particular)
to be home.
Yesterday I was at my wits end and I LOST IT with him. I sent him to his room
and as he was walking up the stairs Dave heard him say under his breath
"When I'm 35 I'm totally out of here!"
I won't survive him that long!

5 comments:
This made me laugh! I'm 35, and I'm STILL not "out of here"! ;) Oh, there are really good reasons, but it's still funny to me...
Oh the things kids say! That was way too funny! Thanks for sharing it and giving the rest of us a laugh.
That is too funny! Hope he comes to his senses soon. You may want to change your locks when he's on his mission though, just in case. ;)
That's soooo funny! I love to get kids perspective on things, and oh how that changes!
That is so funny!!!! Love it!!
Post a Comment