Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Streamers

Emmie's birthday isn't until Valentine's Day but she has been looking
forward to her birthday for over a month.
One request she had this year is that we hang "birthday streamers"
from her doorway. She saw this idea at her friend's house and thought
it was the best idea ever!

I went to the dollar store the other day and started to gather some supplies
for the upcoming party - and I picked up some streamers.

Emmie said, "Don't you think we should hang them now so we can enjoy
them for a couple of weeks?"

Good idea!




4 comments:

Snarr mama said...

I LOVE it! The Happy Birthday streamers are super cute!

Archuletas said...

What a fun idea, and such a cute daughter you have.

Amy said...

Kelly, I'm always reading your blog and love keeping up with you guys! I just wanted to let you know that I just started a blog (finally). The URL is: http://ganderatthegees.blogspot.com
keep up the great blogging!

atkernsfam said...

She is such the thinker! Happy Birthday Emmie on the 14th. That's my little Ellen's bday too. She'll be 3!