Goodness you are quite the seamstress! These are amazing; just beautiful! You should get the best mom in the universe award for making all these fantastic costumes! WOW!!! Talbie is so adorable!!!
Kami is interested in getting into drama, but I see all the work you put into it and I don't think I could handle it! It would be like creating Halloween costumes all year long!! You did a fantastic job, and now maybe you can relax and enjoy the play!
I REALLY wonder if your kids know how AMAZING their mother is!!!! I wouldn't even know where to start! Sewing, birthday parties, the list could go on and on!!! So I guess I will tell you (just in case they don't) YOU ARE AMAZING!! :)
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
5 comments:
Goodness you are quite the seamstress! These are amazing; just beautiful!
You should get the best mom in the universe award for making all these fantastic costumes! WOW!!!
Talbie is so adorable!!!
You are so talented Kelly!! I hope I turn out to be that good. Talby looks beautiful. The play can't fail with a girl that pretty in it!
Kami is interested in getting into drama, but I see all the work you put into it and I don't think I could handle it! It would be like creating Halloween costumes all year long!! You did a fantastic job, and now maybe you can relax and enjoy the play!
I REALLY wonder if your kids know how AMAZING their mother is!!!! I wouldn't even know where to start! Sewing, birthday parties, the list could go on and on!!! So I guess I will tell you (just in case they don't) YOU ARE AMAZING!! :)
wow! I am super impressed! They're awesome! You are awesome! :)
Post a Comment