Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More on the Camp Out

Bronson's scout leaders took some awesome pictures
that they shared with us. I needed to post them for history...

Bronson after taking a pit stop
Brock
Making their way to Johnson's Bowl
Another pit stop
Setting up camp. This picture warms my heart
because I can see Bronson and Brock working together to set up their tent.

Camp
The fire - every boys dream
Brother Barley and his faithful dog
Dinner of champions - eeww!

Brock's dinner looks a little tastier to me
Leave it to Bronson to find a dead carcass and pick it up!
Brother Brooks sent me this picture on my phone that night and my
first thought was -
"I forgot to send hand sanitizer with him!!"
Then the boys set this up outside Brother Brook's tent
to scare him
Fun's over - time to take down camp
Getting ready to head out
The walk down the canyon
Driving home
These boys did a great job without their dads!
We are so lucky to live 2 minutes from the mouth of Provo Canyon and
get to enjoy these beautiful mountains!

1 comment:

atkernsfam said...

Those mountains are beautiful! I'm glad they had fun together.