I know Maddie has been monopolizing the blog lately
but that's what senior's do I guess. They are SO busy this time of year.
Last night was Maddie's very last Dance Company concert :(
Maddie has been dancing since she was 3 and has danced for Orem
High's Dance Company for the last 3 years.
I have been at every performance, recital, and concert and I'm going to miss it.
I don't know if she'll keep her dancing career up. I know I didn't after high school.
Who knows, she may take after her Great Grandma Christensen and be a dance teacher.
but that's what senior's do I guess. They are SO busy this time of year.
Last night was Maddie's very last Dance Company concert :(
Maddie has been dancing since she was 3 and has danced for Orem
High's Dance Company for the last 3 years.
I have been at every performance, recital, and concert and I'm going to miss it.
I don't know if she'll keep her dancing career up. I know I didn't after high school.
Who knows, she may take after her Great Grandma Christensen and be a dance teacher.
All the seniors perform a solo at their final concert.
I loved Maddie's. She performed it to Britney Spear's song
"Stronger"
growing up and danced together at Orem High when they were there.
Brittany and I went to every ODC concert before Maddie was on it
and we will still be there every year!

6 comments:
I love watching Maddie dance. She is amazing!! Glad I went! It was fun catching up with you.
No videos :(. I kept hoping you'd post some.
She looks amazing (and check out that leg definition!)You can tell she's an incredible dancer.
Is that Hollie Anderson? I think we had an English class together. :) I'm glad she's teaching/coaching at OHS!
Wow. That is amazing form. I wish I could see a video of her solo!
She looks darling! I wish I could see video!
Post a Comment