My beautiful niece, Abi Heaps, got married the same day as
Maddie's graduation. Emmie was a flower girl so had to be at the reception
early for pictures and such so she wasn't at graduation.
We raced to the reception afterwards so we could join in the festivities...
Some of Abi's beautiful bridal pictures I stole off of facebook :)
Emmie the flower girl. Marianne made all of these darling dresses!
Emmie and Megan at the reception. Megan was a bridesmaid.
Dave and his mom (every picture I have of Dave at the reception involves a fork :)
I love this picture except for the leaf over Talbie's eye!
This is the beautiful display they had at the reception. They had Marianne's
wedding dress and both grandma's on display. This is Marianne's on theleft
and Mary's on the right
The reception was held at the Provo Library (previously known as the old
Brigham Young Academy building)
Mary and her brother Dave
Sunshine and Julie
Daddy dancing with Emmie
Emmie and Ben :)




No comments:
Post a Comment